This service enables you to book an appointment to show evidence for any coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you’ve had outside of England. This is so the NHS can securely update your vaccination record.
Who can use this service
You can use this service if you:
- are aged 18 years old or over
- have an NHS number
- have received one of these MHRA-approved vaccines outside of England – Oxford/AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Pfizer/BioNTech (Comirnaty), Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) or Moderna (Spikevax)
- Please note that there are currently a limited number of sites offering these appointments.
- This means there may not be many appointments available in your area at the moment.
- More appointments will become available over time.