If you are eligible for a flu vaccination, please give us a call to book in on 01424 755355.
- are 50 and over (including those who’ll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in a long-stay residential care
- receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- frontline health or social care workers
Please also note, we will NOT be giving Covid boosters as part of our annual flu campaign.
Please check back for regular updates. Please do not send online enquiries or phone us about this as it uses up valuable capacity. All the information you need will be here.